Thursday, January 30, 2014

What I Wore - January

Outfit One: Tattoo tights and Skater Skirts

I am obsessed with these tights! I found it charming and a little funny that so many people thought they were Tattoos! They add a fun detail to an otherwise basic outfit. 

Skirt: Plato's Closet
Top: Love Culture
Earrings/Tights: Forever 21
Flats: Target

 Outfit Two: Printed Scarves and Denim Shirts

So I have to admit, I'm not usually a scarf person. But I saw this scarf at work and HAD to have it! Layering a fun scarf over a basic denim/chambray shirt is a super easy outfit maker. I've also been kind of obsessed with wearing light brown boots with black pants, who says you can't wear black/brown!

Scarf: Kimichi and Blue
Shirt: JC Penny's
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Leather boots from Plato's Closet

Outfit Three: Shorts and Boots for Winter

So my manager is the queen of wearing shorts in the winter, and I never could pull it off until I scored these awesome twill shorts on sale! I'm also wearing nude tights to add an extra layer of warmth. I loved this outfit it felt very preppy chic.

Top/Shorts/Boots: Forever 21
Bag: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Plato's Closet
Tights: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment