Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year-New Goals

Resolutions. It's kind of a dirty sounding word, isn't it? And don't we always make them with the thought at the back of our minds that we will only come to break them? That's why this year I've decided to focus more on having goals than steadfast resolutions. I also feel that sharing these goals with the world is going to make me accountable *gulp* so here goes nothing:


Goal 1: Blog More





While this may seem obvious, I want to make a point to blog more this coming year. Not just about fashion, but about life in general. There are so many experiences that can be shared! I hope to have a plump and exciting blog by the end of this next year.


Goal 2: Career




This year I will graduate. Whether it is in the Spring or the Fall remains to be seen, but it will happen. I want to spend more time focusing on my future career as an interpreter. This includes investing more time into my internship and socializing in the Deaf community.

Goal 3: Travel




With the end of this coming year, my free travel benefits will also expire. I have been strongly considering taking the Fall semester off so that I can travel on my own and see the world the way I want to see it. In the future I do not want to look back and regret not taking advantage of the opportunity while I could. Traveling on the extreme cheap will hopefully be an eye opening experience.


What are your goals for 2014? Share them below!

XOXO Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment