Thursday, May 23, 2013

Drugstore Favorites

There are always those products I keep going back to, and these are my top four drugstore obsessions!
drugstore




1: Dove Refresh Dry Shampoo. I've tried TONS of dry shampoos, but this is by far one of the best (and cheapest!) options. It goes from between $5-$7, but I recently scored 2 for $7 on sale! It smells great and doesn't leave residue in my dark hair.
2: Aussie Instant Freeze Hairspray. My hair is stubborn and frizzy, so it's no surprise I've become a loyal fan of this specific Aussie hairspray. It is maximum hold and my hair does NOT budge when I use it. It's perfect for ponytails and taming fly-aways. I think their other hairspray - Awesome Volume - is better suited for straightened hair or light hold.
3: L'Oreal True Match Foundation. I've hardly used any other brand of foundation in the last four years, that is how obsessed I am! They also have this foundation in a roll-on cream that is amazing for coverage! What I love about this foundation is that it has great coverage, but it thin enough to blend and smooth easily without having to cake on a lot of product.
4: Hawaiian Tropic Dry Tanning Oil. My summer obsession. This tanning oil has just a teensy bit of SPF, just enough to keep me from getting burned. It's difficult for me to tan, but using this religiously when out and about in the sun gets me nice and bronzed in no time! It also smells amazing and doesn't leave a sticky residue.

There you have it! Those are my drugstore obsessions. I will make a post in the future about some of the high-end products I love too.

XOXO Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment