Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Favorites: Hi-low Skirts

Hello lovelies

Spring is here! Spring is here! You know what that means? Time to break out the shorts, skirts, and dresses that have been hiding away in our closets. Over the next few days, I'm going to cover some of my favorite new trends.

First off, let's take a look at hi-low...well, hi-low anything! Tanks, short sleeves, skirts, dresses; they are all super cute and fashionable for spring! My current obsession is the hi-low skirt.

This skirt below is one of the two I own (the other being a black one with shorts underneath, how awesome is that?!). I bought it at forever21 for only $20, a great deal considering it has the perfect chiffon fabric and a very subtle ombre hue. It's gorgeous!

The great thing about mint/aquamarine is that it can be completely changed simply by how you dress it. For the example below I wore a lace tank with a simple brown belt and sandals. By adding a black shirt and heels, you can easily vamp up the sex appeal.

skirt




What is your favorite spring trend? What do you think of hi-low skirts, is it a trend or just a fad?

XOXO Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment