Friday, April 26, 2013

Color on Color: Spring Fashion Challenge

Hello dolls!

Remember that post I made about something on my wish list? Well I finally got it! Yep, I have two high-low skirts now! I am obsessed.

Polyvore by Me

Thus, this is number three of the challenge: Something I am obsessed with!

I also decided to be bold and pair the bright mint skirt with an equally colorful top. It's possible! Getting out of your comfort zone is a great chance to find a great outfit! I'm normally a "pair neutrals with colors" kind of girl, but not today!

This skirt is fabulous! It's from Forever 21 for $22. Normally that's a bit of a splurge for me, but I could not pass up how beautiful this color was!



The chiffon top is also from Forever 21, but was purchased at Plato's Closet for $5 retail. What a steal!


My sunglasses are also from Forever 21 (just a coincidence, I swear!) I am notorious for losing sunglasses so I always opt for the cheap ones!


Watch my new video below on the entire outfit!

Let me know what you think!

xoxo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment