Monday, March 11, 2013

Fashion Challenge Day 1

Remember when I said "yesterday" in that last post? I guess I really meant "a few days from now"! I apologize for that delay, I am in the process of hopefully moving apartments and had to get a few things in order.

Also, my camera was stolen recently =( So I am having to resort to more creative ways to take outfit photos (awkward screenshots, anyone?)

So in the meantime, I've decided to tackle this list a bit out of order, to fit whatever mood I am in that day. I'm starting with the 9th item:

 "The item that is on the top of your wishlist"

Oh my, this was a difficult challenge, seeing as I've been coveting so many styles and pieces as of late. But, I think I've finally decided!

Drum roll please.....

A hi-low chiffon skirt!

From Forever21 $14.50
I am definitely by no means a skirt girl (of the two I own, I rarely wear them), but there is something about these skirts that I am coveting. I mean look at it! Maybe it's the fact that it is free and flowy that draws me to it. I just can't stand the feeling of not being able to bend over for fear my skirt is going to ride up. Yeah, no fun. 

I thought I might add a bit of fun to this post by displaying how I would wear this piece.....if I had one! (Brownie points if you guessed that reference!)


Hi-Low Skirt and Denim Shirt





I paired this lovely peachy-pink chiffon skirt with a denim shirt (which I also desperately want to own!). Tucked in with a belt or knotted at the waist, the denim brings structure to an otherwise girly piece. Wearing your hair up would give it a very chic vibe, but leaving it down in loose waves could also work for a more laid back look.

Let me know what you think!

XOXO Stephanie

The rest of the challenge:
1st. Your wardrobe
2nd. You have the most...
3rd. Something you're wearing for the first time
4th. Your favourite print
5th. Your best bargain
6th. Something out of your comfort zone but you love it
7th. A special occassion outfit
8th. Something you forget you have but love
9th. The item at the top of your wishlist
10th. Cute tights
11th. Your spring essential
12th. The outfit you've had the best times in
13th. Your lazy day at home with style (in front of your housemates/bf/visitor) outfit
14th. The item that was hardest to hunt down/buy
15th. Nail art/your favourite polish and your nail varnish collection 
16th. A customised item
17th. Something you wear when it's sunny
18th. Your brightest lipstick
19th. An article of clothing/jewellery that instantly makes you feel great
20th. Shoes you love but hardly wear
21st. Something that is your favourite brand
22nd. A piece of clothing or jewelry that was a gift
23rd. Something from your favourite store
24th. The item that brings all the boys to the yard
25th. A totally YOU outfit
26th. What's in your bag
27th. Inspired by your style icon
28th. Something everyone has now
29th. Face of the day
30th. Pretty hair
31st. The thing you're obsessed with at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment