Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Everyday Makeup

Hello Dolls!

I will hopefully follow this post with a tutorial, but here are the products I use everyday for my simple makeup look!


everyday makeup




1) Ulta Fabulous Face Primer.
Primer is a must! My foundation goes on so much smooth over it. On days when I'm in a hurry, I will mix a little potion of foundation and primer, creating a sheer wash of color that stays!
2) This NYC foundation was only $3! It feels very smooth on and has excellent coverage. I usually apply with a stippling brush
3) This under-eye concealer/brightener combo from E.L.F. was $1!
4) The Naked Basics pallet is a must have at only $27 it is a steal. I create a soft, matte neutral eye with it.
5) L'oreal mascara, two coats of black.
6) Physician's Formula bronzer
7) Baby lips! I am obsessed, it makes my lips smooth with a sheer pop of color.

There you have it girls

xoxo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment