Saturday, January 5, 2013

OOTD: Interview

I have a job interview today!

Yeah, pretty excited. Not going to spoil it by saying where just yet, but it is a trendy second hand store (trust me, it's awesome).

So I decided to go with a classic look; with a twist.

Button down: $10 (sale) The Limited
Khakis: $40 The Limited
Belt: $20 The Limited

I am a firm believer that jeans are never appropriate for an interview. EVER. But a full professional look would have been too formal for this interview. The solution? Tucking khakis into boots for a casual yet classy equestrian vibe.





Aren't these super cute? Gift from sister, from Icing


Statement necklace: $12 Forever 21

A faux-hauk to spice up my hair-do





Slouchy boots: $12 Plato's Closet
















Let me know what you guys think, and wish me luck!

XOXO Stephanie





No comments:

Post a Comment