Saturday, December 29, 2012

Room Cleaning for the Organizationally Challenged

Hey lovelies!

So this is a really strange, yet hopefully helpful post to you all. I am a notoriously messy person, and cleaning my room is one of the hardest things to do. I'm sure I'm not the only one that gets overwhelmed by the mess that shows up when trying to organize, so I thought I'd share my quick way of doing it. 

First, I throw absolutely everything on to my bed. Like so: 
 Yep, it looks pretty awful. Bear with me. The next thing I do is give my carpet a good vacuuming. 
Yay!! All clean!! It was pretty gross, trust me.
Next, I start taking everything off the bed and put it back on the floor. 

Yep, sounds counterproductive. Just follow along. 

As I put everything back on the floor, I start putting stuff in to piles.

And that's pretty much it, after removing everything from the bed I put each pile in it's place. I hope that helped some people out!

Leave me any comments or questions below, and know you are not alone in the chaos! 

xoxo Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment