Saturday, December 29, 2012

Review: Naked Basics Palette

I am obsessed with the Urban Decay Naked Palettes, but I can never justify forking over $50 for one of them *sad eyes*.

However, with the release of the new basics palette, beauty is in reach! At $27, the palette is much more reasonably priced, and in my opinion is more than enough for the perfect neutral eye.


The case is pretty and compact, but a little difficult to open.










Look at all these pretty shades! All are matte except Venus, the farthest to the left. After all, it's hard to act like you aren't wearing makeup when you have a face full of shimmer, now, isn't it?

I found the colors to be pretty pigmented even without a primer.

 The Palette is lovely for creating soft neutral eyes looks.


Leave me a comment letting me know what you think about the palette!

XOXO Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment