Sunday, December 9, 2012

OOTD: Feeding Geese


Hello lovelies!

To commemorate this weather, I've finally ventured to feed the geese. I wanted to share my comfy and cozy outfit of the day. I love boot weather!

SWEATER: The Limited
SHIRT: Forever 21
BELT: Kohls
JEANS: The Limited (softest jeans ever!)
BOOTS: Ross (great deal!)


I'm not usually that great at layering, but this was a personal challenge to look cute and professional. The older I've gotten the more I've tried to put together sophisticated outfits. It's a challenge coming from a "I'll just put a coat over my tank top in the winter" kind of girl. It's hard to find that balance between being comfy and looking stylish, but soft sweaters and shirts that are roomy are the key to being both!


Also, I have come to the conclusion that geese absolutely hate me. Watch the video below to get a good idea about just how much they do not like me. They seem so calm and carefree.

Lies, all lies. They are the epitome of evil I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment