Monday, December 24, 2012

Home for the Holidays

A Merry Christmas Eve to you all!

I've never been one for Christmas. Call me a Grinch if you will, but I'm not a big fan of it. First off, I'm allergic to pine trees and peppermint (though I do suffer the latter for love of it anyway), so I am already not off to the best start. Secondly, I really don't like Christmas music. Maybe because it gets stuck in my head, maybe because I find them insufferable. Who knows, that is the great mystery.

I do love the food though, don't get me wrong. Plus I love GIVING presents! Backwards, I know. I just love seeing the look on someone's face when they open my gift and it is PERFECT for them!


Speaking of which, if you all haven't finished your shopping yet, my heart goes out to you. Good luck hitting those crowds today, you're going to need them! I barely scratched by finishing my shopping Sunday, and that was certainly bad enough as it was.



Yep, that's a Harry Potter Ornament. Be jealous.

My mom has an obsession with collecting ornaments. There are currently three fake tress in the living room. THREE.

Madness, I tell you, sheer madness.

To those of you who may be sad today, here is a picture of my dog in a sweater to cheer you up:

I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas!!

XOXO Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment