Sunday, September 9, 2012

At home hair dye - L'Oreal HiColor review

Hello Lovelies!

At home hair dyeing can be a tender subject. The horrors of potentially bad dye jobs can keep even the bravest of do-it-yourselfers from venturing in to this unknown. We've all heard the age old advice to not dye your own hair much lighter or darker than your natural shade. Thus, the concept of going from dark hair to vibrant red - at home - is certainly something to laugh about. Right?

Wrong!

Now, I have always wanted to go from my dark brown locks to luscious red, but have always been too cheap to go to a salon. After watching a video on YouTube about a girl who went from raven black to Ariel red, I had to try it for myself.

The product I used was L'Oreal HiColor in Intense Red. I used two boxes for my hair, which falls right at my breastbone. It was incredibly easy to use and produced an amazingly true-to-color result. While the dye stains surfaces easily (be warned!) it definitely impressed me. Incredibly value priced, I would give the product 5/5!





No comments:

Post a Comment