Saturday, September 1, 2012

All about naval piercings



Naval piercings are certainly not a knew thing in the world of body modification. Easy to hide, inexpensive, and relatively inexpensive compared to many other piercings. Personally, my belly button piercing was not that painful. In fact, it was pretty painless compared to my tattoo or nose piercing. 


There are a few things to keep in mind when thinking about getting this piercing. 
  • Always go to a reputable piercer
  • Make sure to follow your piercer's instructions on how to properly care for the new piercing
  • Do not play with or irritate the piercing by trying to change the jewelry too early. It can take more than 6 months to fully heal. 
  • Do not wear heavy jewelry for the first year. You do not want your piercing to tear!


For more information, check out my video below talking about my experience. 
Leave a comment letting me know your opinion!


No comments:

Post a Comment